Roasted Summer Vegetables are a super easy side dish and can be served as a simple side, or added to enhance several other dishes.
- 2 zucchini
- 1 yellow squash
- 1 small red onion
- 1 handful of baby bella mushrooms
- 1 red bell pepper
- 2 tbsp Garlic with Rosemary Oil or Chili Pepper with Garlic Oil
- 1 tsp Zesty Garlic Seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF. Wash and slice or chop the vegetables into approximately 1-inch
- Spread the vegetables out over a large baking sheet (or two, if needed) so they're in a single layer and not piled on top of one another. Drizzle the Garlic with Rosemary Oil over top, and then add the Zesty Garlic Seasoning and a pinch of salt and pepper. Toss the vegetables until they're evenly coated in oil and spices.
- Roast the vegetables for 30-40 minutes, stirring once or twice (every 15-20 minutes or so), until the vegetables are soft and browned on the edges. Sprinkle fresh chopped parsley over top just before serving.
You can use any mix of vegetables you like, and in any quantity. Just be sure not to overcrowd the vegetables on the baking sheet.