Skip to content
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C).
- Place ribs meat-side down on aluminum foil. Prick back of rib rack several times with a knife.
- Generously apply coating of Zesty Garlic Seasoning to all sides of rib rack.
- With rib rack meat-side down, fold foil around it to create a tight seal. Transfer to sheet pan.
- Bake in preheated oven until tender and cooked through, about 2 hours. Remove and cool 15 minutes.
- Increase oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Open foil, drain and discard any accumulated juices and fat. Brush with Smoked Maple Chipotle Finishing Sauce on all sides of rack.
- Place rack meat-side up and return to oven, leaving foil open. Bake for 10 minutes, remove from oven, and brush another layer of sauce on meat-side only. Repeat baking and brushing with sauce 4 more times, for a total of 50 minutes baking time.
- Cut rack into individual rib segments and serve with more sauce. and a side of corn