Red Pepper Sauce
For the red bell pepper sauce:
- 2 red bell peppers
- 1 red onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 cup cashews or Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup unsweetened almond or soy milk (make sure the milk you use is unsweetened) or Milk
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- black pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon Chili Pepper with Garlic Oil
- 1 teaspoon of Sundries Tomato and Horseradish Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika powder
- 9 oz fettuccine
- chopped fresh basil to serve
If you would like to add Meat you will need one 1 lb of grass feed ground beef or free range chicken.
Preheat the oven to 350 °F. Cut the red bell peppers and the onion into stripes. Together with the garlic, place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 10 minutes.
In the meantime, cook the fettuccine according to the instructions on the package. Set aside.
- If you are adding meat:
cook ground beef or chicken in a pan with chili pepper with garlic oil until meat is cooked all the way through and set aside.
Get the bell pepper, the onion, and the garlic out of the oven and place them in a high speed blender together with the remaining ingredients and process until smooth.
Pour the red bell pepper sauce into a saucepan and heat it up for a couple of minutes.add the meat to the sauce at this point. Stir in the cooked fettuccine and serve immediately. Sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley and more red pepper flakes if you like. Enjoy!