- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 tablespoon Zesty Garlic Seasoning
- 1 tube refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly oil a baking sheet or Cast-iron pan
- In a small bowl, whisk together butter, Parmesan, Seasoning and set aside.
- fourth each of the 8 biscuits, making 32 pieces. Toss the balls in the butter mixture.
- Place the ball onto the prepared baking sheet or in the cast -iron pan Place into oven and bake until golden brown, about 8-10 minutes.