Skip to content
Garlic and Rosemary Baby Smashed Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Boil potatoes in salted water until the potatoes are softened and a fork can easily poke into a potato, about 15-18 minutes, depending on the size of the potatoes. Drain and pat the potatoes dry using a paper towel.
- Place the potatoes on a baking sheet (cover the baking sheet with aluminum foil for easy cleanup). Toss the potatoes in the salt, pepper and oil.
- Take a fork and carefully press down on each potato until the potato is flattened, but still holds together.
- Space the potatoes on the baking sheet so they are not touching. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until the potatoes are crispy and lightly golden in appearance. Garnish with parsley if you like. Serve immediately.