Buffalo Cauliflower with Zesty Dip!
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup plain Almond milk (or milk)
- 1/4 teaspoon each garlic powder, salt, and pepper
- 1 head cauliflower (4-5 cups florets)
- 3/4 cup hot sauce (I used Frank’s brand)
- 1 Tablespoon of Zesty Garlic Seasoning
- 1 Cup of Mayo (I use vegan mayo)
- Batter the cauliflower: Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Whisk flour, almond milk, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Dip cauliflower pieces in the batter and let excess drip off. Place on parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake on an upper rack for 15-20 minutes until lightly crisped and browned.
- Spice the cauliflower: Gently toss the baked cauliflower in a bowl with the hot sauce. Return to pan. Bake for another 5-10 minutes.
- Dip: Mix the seasoning with Mayo